Have fun getting to know your mom or grandma even better with these five fun interview prompts in a free printable! It’s a great activity for Mother’s Day, plus it’s a fun way to record your family history!
>> Sign up for our free newsletter so you don't miss free printable in the future! <<
1. What have been your favorite things about being a mother/grandmother?
2. What is one lesson you hope I remember throughout my life and why?
3. What is one thing you want us to always remember about you?
4. What advice would you give to me as future parent/grandparent?
5. Do you know how much I love you? ;)
Why This Matters
Moms and grandmas are filled with so much wisdom! And during various stages of life they’ll have different things that stand out to them. Be sure to record their insights at many stages throughout their lives!
You May also Like
Personalized Mother’s Day Song
Create a personalized Mother’s Day song for a Mother’s Day gift Mom or Grandma will never forget! Learn more about this fun Mother's Day gift for Mom or Grandma!
Give an EDIBLE Card for Mother’s Day
Write a sweet note on a literally sweet card! Bake a sugar cookie bar and turn it into a personalized card! Learn more about this special Mother's Day gift idea.