Looking for the best Halloween party games you can prepare last-minute in only minutes? These six ideas make it easy!
1. Create a giant spider-web race with yarn.
2. Make handmade brooms with craft sticks and paper, and then try to fly them onto a witch-hat target and land them on the hat's brim.
3. Play Dueling Spiders by making a spider web from poster board and trying to be the last spider standing!
4. Aim toy darts or paper airplanes into the carved-out portions of your jack-o'-lanterns.
5. Try our no-supply Wandering Ghost game where one person is the "wandering ghost" who quietly walks around the rest of the players sitting on the floor. If they are able to tag the ghost as he walks by, they get to choose the next wandering ghost!
6. Create a monster treasure hunt for a candy scavenger hunt. Find our five tips for making your treasure hunt a success. Or, if you want to make it even easier, download and print our Monster Treasure Hunt printable with seven fun clues and five games/activities!
For an easy "Minute to Win It" Halloween party game, pick up a styrofoam pumpkin from the Dollar Tree and collect a few pennies. Then follow our easy instructions for this Halloween party game!
Whether you’re looking for a trick-or-treat alternative, a teen Halloween party idea, or a great Halloween adventure for adults, our “Goblin Tricks and Treats” Halloween Escape Room will be an evening nobody will forget! I’ve made it super easy to know how to create this Halloween escape room with our printable clues, step-by-step instructions, and even a video tutorial to walk you through the process.