This team game will have you laughing while helping refine your communication skills (and your motor skills, too)!
What You’ll Need
How to Play
1. Place several Ping-Pong balls in a bowl; place a second bowl (empty) next to it.
2. Player 1 turns away from the bowl and uses chopsticks to pick up a ball from the first bowl and move it to the second bowl. Player 2 provides guidance by telling player 1 how to move.
3. Win by moving three balls to the second bowl.
1. Compete with multiple teams against each other.
2. Try moving different objects between the bowls (You can create these cubes from our downloadable Cube Crash game! Cubes are easier to move than balls.)
3. Use your nondominant hand (still a challenge) instead of chopsticks; move bowls apart.
4. Put a sticker on one ball in the bottom of the bowl. Earn an extra point for moving it.
Sometimes others can see what we can’t or may have knowledge that we don’t. Talk about how working together helps us accomplish things we can’t always do on our own or how it can help us do them better with others.
Why This Activity Matters
This game encourages team-building skills, especially in communication. It also helps refine your motor skills by using them in ways you don’t typically use them (backward!).
You May Also Like
2-Stick Ball Run
This 2-Stick Ball Run challenge is all about finding the right mix between balance and speed. It also encourages creativity to invent level-up challenges that keep your family entertained for screen-free time. You’ll even have opportunities to talk to your children about resilience, priorities, and balance. Learn how to play here!
Cube Crash Downloadable Game
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you click on the links in this article, I may receive a small commission though it will not cost you any extra. Links like these help me continue to bring you free content. Thanks for your support!