The only thing standing between you and the jelly beans is your memory in this Easter jelly bean counter game. Stare at the jar for 30 seconds. Try to remember how many of each color you can see—your memory will be tested shortly! Cover the jar and see if you can remember how many jelly beans match the question asked! Guess closest, and the candy is yours!
What You’ll Need
- Jelly beans
- Glass jar or bowl
- Lazy Susan to rotate the jar or bowl, if desired
How to Play
- Fill a glass bowl or jar with jelly beans.
- Each round, let everyone observe the jar on all sides for 30 seconds, then cover it.
- Draw a question from the strips below. Have players beans for the answer and write it down.
- The person with closest guess takes that many jelly beans from the jar. Shake jar each round.
- The player with the most jelly beans after 10 rounds wins.
Print and cut out the following questions to put into the jar:
- How many red jelly beans are touching green jelly beans?
- How many orange jelly beans are visible on the top of the jar?
- How many yellow jelly beans are visible on the sides of the jar?
- How many green jelly beans are visible on the sides of the jar?
- How many purple jelly beans are touching pink jelly beans?
- How many orange jelly beans AND red jelly beans are visible on the top of the jar?
- How many yellow jelly beans are touching orange jelly beans?
- How many jelly beans total are visible on the top of the jar?
We often find what we’re looking for, whether that’s green jelly beans or red jelly beans—or whether it’s the positive or negative things happening around us. How can we look for the positive things that happen in our day? What difference might it make in the day?
You May Also Like
Draw an EGG-straordinary Family Portrait
Turn plastic Easter eggs into a family portrait with this easy craft!
Cube Crash Downloadable Game