This unique twist on basketball is sure to bring fun! Use embroidery hoops, diving rings, or even paper plates with the center cut out for the “basket” and set it flat on the table. Then grab one ball per person and have everyone try to pick up the ball between their elbows and shoot to get it to stay inside the hoop!
Once you get the hang of it, you can even try playing “H-O-R-S-E” with trick shots!
What You’ll Need
How to Play
- Players place their ring in front of them.
- Players pick up the ball between their elbows and throw it to make a point.
- Any balls that stay inside the hoop score a point!
- See who can make the most shots within 60 seconds.
- Play “H-O-R-S-E” using trick shots.
As with making a “basket,” there are multiple ways to accomplish a single task. How can you create an environment that helps you look for multiple solutions to any task set before you? How do you decide which one is best?
You May Also Like
Cube Crash Downloadable Game
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you click on the links in this article, I may receive a small commission though it will not cost you any extra. Links like these help me continue to bring you free content. Thanks for your support!