Create a festive Fourth of July party game for kids, teens, or families using a grill tray from the Dollar Tree and red, white, and blue marbles. Keep it simple for kids with just 1–3 marbles in the tray, or make it extra advanced for older players using all 30 marbles!
Join our free weekly newsletter for easy family activity ideas!!!
• Red, white, and blue marbles (I used plastic marbles from this Chinese Checkers game)
• Red, white, and blue acrylic paint
How to Play
Here’s how to prepare and play:
1. Paint the grill tray red, white, and blue with acrylic paint; let dry. I created one stripe for every two rows of holes. Tip: Paint the tray on a nonstick surface since paint will go through the holes; you’ll need to wipe off the paint from the surface and the bottom of the grill tray after it dries.
2. Place the red, white, and blue marbles inside the grill tray. Roll them around until they all land in a hole of their matching color; if they land in the wrong color, knock them out of their hole to keep them in play.
3. Let everyone take turns playing, or time everyone to see who can do it the fastest.
You May also Like
Burger Flip is the perfect easy family game for barbecues, summer parties, and holidays. Families, children, and teens will all enjoy this printable game that has you flipping your burger to perfection. Simply print out the PDF, cut out your burger pieces, and grab a spatula, then you’re ready to play! Download the best printable game for your next summer barbecue!
For an easy summer art project, look no farther than your freezer! Just grab a bag of Popsicles or freezer pops, some cardstock, and perhaps some cookie sheets or large platters for younger hands to reduce the mess. But which Popsicles are best? We put several to the test, and here’s what we found, including our top pick!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you click on the links in this article, I may receive a small commission though it will not cost you any extra. Links like these help me continue to bring you free content. Thanks for your support!