Updated: March 17, 2020
Family Fed, LLC (herein, “we,” “our,” “us,” and “Family Fed”) values your privacy and the importance of keeping your information safeguarded. Understanding how you use the site and its related content does help us better focus on the content you want to see and use. So we use standard industry practices for collecting and securing data that help us make your experience with Family Fed more engaging, useful, and fun. While some third parties may access this data, such as Google Analytics or Shopify when you make purchases, we do not sell your information to others. And while no company can guarantee completely security, we take precautions to keep your information safe. You acknowledge that you use this site and our digital platforms at your own risk with that understanding. By using this site and related digital platforms, you acknowledge that you understand and consent to these terms.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
• shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
• shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
• secure_session_id, unique token, sessional storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
The information we collect helps us provide you with better experiences on the site, in email, and in other digital platforms that best match your needs and interests. For example, it helps us:
- Understand how you use the site, including usage patterns and frequency;
- Know what content is of most value to you;
- Allow you to leave comments (please note that any comments will be viewable to the public, and we cannot control how your comments are used);
- Target advertising, recommendations, and other communications based on your potential needs and interests;
- Communicate with you, such as through newsletters, emails, social media, and more;
- Compile and provide statistics of general site usage to third parties for collaborations that may be of interest to you, such as how many unique visitors we have to our site or how many downloads there are on certain topics; however, this is aggregate data that will not be tied to a single individual (non-personally identifiable), and we will not sell this information to others;
- Administer contests;
- Provide downloads;
- Invite you to participate in surveys to improve the functionality of the site;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
By accessing this site, your Personal Information is shared with third parties to help us use your Personal Information as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site so we can better understand what content you want to see; you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. We also use Shopify to power our online store; you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Get Response to administer our email newsletter; you can read about how Get Response collects, stores, and uses your data here: https://www.getresponse.com/legal/privacy. By accessing this site, you agree to let these third parties collect, store, and use your Personal Information. Or, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
You are not required to provide personal information such as name, addresses, etc., though doing so may limit the functions of our site you are able to use, such as contest entries, orders, and subscriptions. You can opt out of some of the third-party services we use by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Using the site implies your consent that information about your browsing behavior can be collected, stored, and used.
If you would like your data removed from our system, please email support@FamilyFED.com. Please note that we may be required by law to maintain certain data, such as for transactions through our store. To stop receiving email notifications, follow the unsubscribe links and directions in our emails.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18; anyone under age 18 (or in compliance with comparable legal age restrictions in other countries or locations) should not use this site.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a comment, please contact us by e-mail at support@FamilyFED.com or by mail using at
Family Fed, LLC
63 East 11400 South #115
Sandy, UT, 84070