.Burned-out Bulbs printable Christmas game—easy Christmas party idea!
Hang paper Christmas bulbs and try to collect their points by hitting them with darts or soft balls. But make sure you don’t hit the burned-out mystery bulb that ends the game!
Here’s how to play:
1. Print and cut the Burned-out Bulbs set.
2. Add a sticky note on the back of each bulb with points (5, 10, 20, 30); add the words “burned out” instead of points on one sticky note. Hang the bulbs on the wall. Note: We like to have several bulbs worth 5 points, a few with 10 and 20 points, and just one with 30 points to keep the anticipation high for finding the 30-point bulb!
3. Take turns aiming a toy dart or throwing a soft ball at the bulbs. If you hit one, collect the points and remove the bulb from the wall. If you hit the “burned out” bulb; the round ends and points are scored. Don’t collect points if you hit the burned-out bulb.
- Game instruction overview and printable “recipe”
- Printable Christmas bulbs in four colors
NOTE: This is an all-digital product PDF download; you will be able to download it from a link after purchase and print it at home. The download is for use in one household only. To help support Family F.E.D., please do not share or redistribute the file. We hope you love this game and that all your family and friends do, too! If they do (yay!), please remember that they should purchase new copies for their own households to honor its copyright. Happy playing!