Cube Crash downloadable game
Pick a color choice, stack the dice, and watch them topple—hoping they land with the color that will get you extra points!
Why you’ll love this:
- It builds great anticipation every time the color cube stack starts to grow!
- It includes strategy for teens and adults in how you stack the dice to have them land in the right space or with the right color on top—and to fall at the right time!
- It can be played with young children to help them practice color matching skills.
- It can be played with only two people or with a large group.
>> Read more details for the game on our full article.
- Game instruction overview and printable “recipe”
- Printable game board (prints in two pieces that are easily attached together)
- Printable color cubes that area easy to cut, fold, and assemble!
NOTE: This is an all-digital productPDFdownload;you will be able to download it from a link after purchase and print it at home. The download is for use in one household only. To help support Family F.E.D., please do not share or redistribute the file. We hope you love this game and that all your family and friends do, too! If they do (yay!), please remember that they should purchase new copies for their own households to honor its copyright. Happy playing!