..Emoji Emotions Game—a New, Creative Way to Talk about Your Feelings
How well do you really know one another? Find out with this game! You might be surprised by some of the answers! Plus, you’ll build important skills for talking about your feelings but in a fun and creative way that’s all about the play!
Here’s why you’ll LOVE this game! (It’s honestly in my top-few games ever!)
- You’ll learn so many new things about your family members and friends!
- It’s a safe place to share your true feelings that may not always be easy to talk about.
- You can play it for hours and still have a blast.
- Everyone wants to share their responses, so everyone stays invested in the play and can participate.
- You can take it pretty much anywhere. Play it in the car, on the couch, while waiting for a performance to start, or during half time.
It even includes some blank cards so you can include items that are especially relevant to your family at any time.
- Game instruction overview and printable “recipe”
- Six colored sets of emotion cards (13 emotions and 2 blank cards per color)
- 100 situation cards (plus 20 blank cards for personalized situations)
- List of 100 situations by number, ideal for playing the game on the go (just have players pick a number instead of drawing a situation card).
These printable sheets have dotted lines to help you know exactly where to cut the cards.
NOTE: This is an all-digital product PDF download; you will be able to download it from a link after purchase and print it at home. The download is for use in one household only. To help support Family F.E.D., please do not share or redistribute the file. We hope you love this game and that all your family and friends do, too! If they do (yay!), please remember that they should purchase new copies for their own households to honor its copyright. Happy playing!
Want to Build Even More Conversations?
Try our "On a Scale of 1–10" printable game that's also designed to help foster bonding and getting to know each other better!