Before you sharpen your number 2 pencils, sharpen your skills at rolling two pencils into your target before an opponent pushes you out!
• Printable Pencil Pusher game board (available in color and black and white)
DOWNLOAD THE GAME BOARD HERE.
The object is to have two pencils roll and stop on a single pencil image (blue, green, yellow, or red). Another player can roll their pencil to push you out of your spot, so you have to be strategic!
How to Play
1. Take turns rolling an actual pencil onto the game board.
2. The first player to have two actual pencils on a pencil image at the same time wins!
1. Instead of taking turns, face off by rolling one of your pencils at the same time!
2. Instead of taking turns, face off by rolling ALL of your pencils at the same time!
1. Spin a pencil instead of rolling it and see if you can have it stop in the same direction as the pencil image.
2. Roll two pencils at the same time and see if they can stop on a single pencil.
Even when hard things come our way (like opponent pencils that try to block our plans), there are multiple ways to accomplish our goals. How do you work through roadblocks?
You May also Like
This easy back-to-school game is a fun way to use those new school supplies from your back-to-school shopping trips. Play pick-up sticks with this fun twist!
The Ultimate Letter Card Game Deck
If you want to play a game with letter cards, The Ultimate Letter Card Game Deck (download it here) brings you endless possibilities! For game ideas using these letter cards, see our Family F.E.D. collection of easy word games for families, teens, kids, and parties. The card decks include:
- Seven different colors for multiple players
- Color options for games with color requirements
- Three cards per color with each vowel and two cards per color with other frequently used letters and scoring
- Six double-letter combos to create more interesting game rules
- A scoring system on the cards for games allowing extra points when players use more difficult letters in a word; any letter without a number on it is worth only one point