If you have chopsticks and empty toilet paper rolls (two essentials in our Game Pantry for fun), then you’re on your way to 60 minutes of fun with just 1–2 minutes of setup! Enjoy TP fling flyers indoor or outdoors for lots of family fun!
• Empty toilet paper rolls
• Chopsticks—we love these sturdy, colorful ones: https://amzn.to/3eOlU4Q
• Target—get our free printable
How to Play
1. Print out our free printable target and place it on the ground or countertop.
2. Give everyone an empty toilet-paper roll (or take turns), and have them fling it from a chopstick to land on the target. Try one of these four levels:
- Easiest: Score if your roll touches the target at all (even if it bounces off).
- Moderate: Score if part of your roll lands on the target.
- Difficult: Score if your roll lands on the center of your target.
- Extreme: Score if your roll lands upright on the target!
You can even take this game outdoors for a super-far toss! Just weight the target down with small rocks on the corners if your neighborhood is windy.
In this game, there are many ways to score a point, depending on age and ability. The older we grow, the more we can challenge ourselves to focus our efforts on accomplishing more difficult tasks. Is there something you’re used to doing where you can push yourself a little harder to refine your skills even more?
Why This Matters
Games like this are accessible—and fun!—for all ages, from toddler to adults. It’s important to find activities where everyone is equally interested and can make the game challenging based on their own skill level. This game is definitely one for everyone in the family!
You May also Like
This unique twist on basketball is sure to bring fun! Grab some small balls and diving rings or hoops, and get ready to challenge your basketball skills in a whole new way! See how to play Elbow Basketball.
Another game adaptable for any age in the family is our game of MISmatched socks, where you’re looking for MISmatched pairs that share nothing in common! When you find a pair of socks that share NO colors or patterns in common, keep the pair! Playing the printable MISmatched Socks game is a perfect way to boost your brain and have fun at the same time! Download and print the Mismatched Socks game today!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you click on the links in this article, I may receive a small commission though it will not cost you any extra. Links like these help me continue to bring you free content. Thanks for your support!