Line up your dice, slide one die through them, and see if you can sneak between the rest of the row! This game also provides a chance to talk about creating opportunities in your life!
What You’ll Need
- 12 dice (I love this dice set to have for a large number of games)
How to Play
1. Arrange 10 dice in a line.
2. Take turns sliding one die into the dice line and using a second die to go through the opening created by the first.
3. If a player successfully slides the second die through the sliced line without touching other dice, she keeps two dice it went between.
4. The player with the most dice wins.
1. Rather than aligning the dice every turn, leave them in place after each slide.
2. Once someone breaks the dice line, all players take a turn trying to slide a die through it.
3. Each player uses their own set of 10 dice and races against the others.
We often wait for opportunities to open their door for us before we move forward. But we usually need to take action at every step along the way to createopportunities instead. What opportunities are waiting for you to slide the door open on them?
You May Also Like
Speed meets spelling in this lightning-fast word association game using letter cards. How fast can you find word connections to move your letters from your stacks into the center? Learn more here.
The Ultimate Letter Card Game Deck
If you want to play a game with letter cards, The Ultimate Letter Card Game Deck (download it here) brings you endless possibilities! The card decks include:
- Seven different colors for multiple players
- Color options for games with color requirements
- Three cards per color with each vowel and two cards per color with other frequently used letters and scoring
- Six double-letter combos to create more interesting game rules
- A scoring system on the cards for games allowing extra points when players use more difficult letters in a word; any letter without a number on it is worth only one point
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you click on the links in this article, I may receive a small commission though it will not cost you any extra. Links like these help me continue to bring you free content. Thanks for your support!